RESTORATION by the best equipped in Hong Kong
Fast turn around time
All repairs done with Entropy’s sustainable bio resin
Free pick-up and delivery in Sai Kung
- Crack: From $400 HKD
- Hole (Cloth Penetration): From $800 HKD
- Delam: From $800 HKD
- Fin Plug Replacement: $1,200 HKD
- Leash Plug Replacement: $1,000 HKD
- Snap: From $1,500 HKD
*Gloss Finish: No extra charge
Be Responsible. Don’t Bin Your Board!
Get an Estimate
Terms of Acceptance for Repair
- Any surfboard with a cloth penetrating ding must be sufficiently dried before repair. If not, the durability of the repair cannot be guaranteed.
- Only Entropy’s bio-based epoxy resin will be used for repairs because epoxy resin is compatible with both expanded polystyrene (EPS) and polyurethane (PU) foam cores.
- As PU foam cannot be recycled, only EPS will be used for any foam filling repair work.
- Turnaround times depend on the complexity of the job and surprises discovered along the way. Example minimum times include one day for a crack, three to four days for a hole depending on if filling is required, four days for fin plug replacements and delams, etc. The times quoted do not include any request for pick-up and drop-off, ordering of any out of stock specialised parts, and painting/colouring.
- Pick-up/drop-off surcharges are intended to cover the cost of fuel and tunnel fees alone. Yeah, gas is damn expensive in Hong Kong. When I can afford a hybrid I’ll get one.
- Some jobs require additional resin cycles due to required surfboard rotation. Thanks to Newton a crack on the bottom of a surfboard can’t have resin applied when a crack on the deck is curing. Therefore, new materials need to be mixed for each cycle. But hey, if we didn’t have gravity we probably wouldn’t have surfing so give Newton a break.